Worst Beer…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a hazy memory of drinking some green beer on St. Paddy's day, back in the 80's. Those stains were hard to clean up the next day.
HAHA we had a fraternity in my college that opened at 7 am on St. Patties day, they imported from NYC McSorley’s beer, both light and dark.
I remember my girlfriend (now my wife) in 1988 putting her to bed by 9 am. When we went to the dining hall later for brunch I had the cook aka friend dye her eggs and bacon green. Served her green milk and juice as well. Needless to say I still hear about this today and we are now 54 years old...lol

HAHA we had a fraternity in my college that opened at 7 am on St. Patties day, they imported from NYC McSorley’s beer, both light and dark.
I remember my girlfriend (now my wife) in 1988 putting her to bed by 9 am. When we went to the dining hall later for brunch I had the cook aka friend dye her eggs and bacon green. Served her green milk and juice as well. Needless to say I still hear about this today and we are now 54 years old...lol
Did Dr. Seuss write a book about that? I thought it was only green eggs and ham! Lol!

Ryan

green eggs?
green.png

Old bay flavored beer - I love Old Bay, and I enjoy a good beer, but not both in the same glass.....
Never heard of such a thing so I had to look for it. Beer and seafood should mix in the belly.

Never heard of such a thing so I had to look for it. Beer and seafood should mix in the belly.
And I just read ( Like 5 min ago) there is now an Old Bay Vodka:

And I just read ( Like 5 min ago) there is now an Old Bay Vodka:
The vodka make sense. Vodka & Old Bay go into many Bloody Mary's. The beer...is a leap too far:)

Worse beer I've ever had was 2 days old, open, hot and stale...ah when you are 21 those things don't seem to matter much...LOL (That was years ago..I am not 21 today)
I remember that Beer. Those were the ones I kept under my car seat, winter & summer.
Actually the Winter ones were the worst. You guys never had any of those---The ones where everything froze solid, except the little bit of bitter tasting alcohol that was in the can.

Bear

I remember that Beer. Those were the ones I kept under my car seat, winter & summer.
Actually the Winter ones were the worst. You guys never had any of those---The ones where everything froze solid, except the little bit of bitter tasting alcohol that was in the can.

Bear
I’ve had plenty of those beers around a grill in January or February. Also went to a beer festival in February (yup outside in minnesota) when it -20 air temp. If you didn’t finish it fast enough it would freeze. Still was a fun time, and we go back every year.

Reactions: Fueling Around
I’ve had plenty of those beers around a grill in January or February. Also went to a beer festival in February (yup outside in minnesota) when it -20 air temp. If you didn’t finish it fast enough it would freeze. Still was a fun time, and we go back every year.

I mis-stated that. I meant to say, "You Boys from the South never had any of those, the ones where everything froze solid, except the little bit of bitter tasting alcohol that was in the can.

Bear

Reactions: Plinsc
Early 70's, my dad would pop a beer when he was mowing the lawn. Usually a can of Olympia. One day, my younger brother, who was about 5 at the time, found where he had set it on a fencepost. He drank it unnoticed, and for some reason, refilled the can with small pebbles. When my dad came back and tipped the can to drink, he got a mouthful of them. I think we both learned some new words that day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky