Workhorse 1975 pit sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gwarren

Original poster
Oct 15, 2022
Selling my 1975 workhorse smoker. Has top grate and cowboy firebox. On tractor tires. I got it just a few months ago after waiting almost a year after purchase. I’ve smoked on it a few times and it works great. Selling it because I recently inherited a house that needs a lot of work. Need the money to help fix up the place. Hate to see it go. You will have to pick up at my location with a trailer. Even with the tires and handle, it is quite heavy to move around, be forewarned. Garage kept, never seen rain. $4,000

Attachments

• 458E6B18-476B-4EA7-8672-24F09589FE3B.jpeg
    458E6B18-476B-4EA7-8672-24F09589FE3B.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 736
  • 818DD42A-43CF-49CA-91D0-EB3F54ABD940.jpeg
    818DD42A-43CF-49CA-91D0-EB3F54ABD940.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 737
  • 345401EF-99D5-455E-BF0B-241BB888E2E9.jpeg
    345401EF-99D5-455E-BF0B-241BB888E2E9.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 735
That's a nice rig.. BUT... I don't think anybody wants to pay for the total remodel of your house... IMO I think your well over priced...

That's a nice rig.. BUT... I don't think anybody wants to pay for the total remodel of your house... IMO I think your well over priced...
No, with the features that it has its priced at the right amount. I actually paid more for it. As far as backyard pits go, Franklins small pit is goin for over 5k…mill scale is way up there as well.

Selling my 1975 workhorse smoker. Has top grate and cowboy firebox. On tractor tires. I got it just a few months ago after waiting almost a year after purchase. I’ve smoked on it a few times and it works great. Selling it because I recently inherited a house that needs a lot of work. Need the money to help fix up the place. Hate to see it go. You will have to pick up at my location with a trailer. Even with the tires and handle, it is quite heavy to move around, be forewarned. Garage kept, never seen rain. $4,000
Where is it located?

Where are you located?

Is this still for sale?

I don't need another smoker, but did dig the fold-down chimney concept. (per middle picture) Makes it much easier to use a standard (cheap) cover.
Ideas galore on this forum!

What’s your location

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky