WOOT!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am quite sure that’s the model of my slicer, been great for what I use it for! That’s a decent price, looks like they are sold out!

Woot is a great place to grab those. I had that model off Woot for a couple years. Last year the ran the 663 Professional model for $89! I grabbed that and man it’s awesome too. They are $429 on Amazon now. If I ever see them run that one again I’m going to buy 10 or 20 of them. I wish you could set alerts or that Woot in general was more easily searchable.

Woot is a great place to grab those. I had that model off Woot for a couple years. Last year the ran the 663 Professional model for $89! I grabbed that and man it’s awesome too. They are $429 on Amazon now. If I ever see them run that one again I’m going to buy 10 or 20 of them. I wish you could set alerts or that Woot in general was more easily searchable.
That would be a bargain at twice the price!

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky