• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

WOOT!

WaterinHoleBrew

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
I am quite sure that’s the model of my slicer, been great for what I use it for! That’s a decent price, looks like they are sold out!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I just checked, it’s sold out!
Al

normanaj

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2014
Bummer that it's sold out.Meat slicer is something I don't own yet.

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Woot is a great place to grab those. I had that model off Woot for a couple years. Last year the ran the 663 Professional model for $89! I grabbed that and man it’s awesome too. They are $429 on Amazon now. If I ever see them run that one again I’m going to buy 10 or 20 of them. I wish you could set alerts or that Woot in general was more easily searchable.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
They don't last long, that's for sure!

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
Woot is a great place to grab those. I had that model off Woot for a couple years. Last year the ran the 663 Professional model for $89! I grabbed that and man it’s awesome too. They are $429 on Amazon now. If I ever see them run that one again I’m going to buy 10 or 20 of them. I wish you could set alerts or that Woot in general was more easily searchable.
That would be a bargain at twice the price!

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
That would be a bargain at twice the price!
Right? I couldn’t believe it. Even more I couldn’t believe I didn’t buy a bunch of them. Easy double or triple money deal. Lol I think about that every time I use it.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.