1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Wood Fired Naan Bread Pizza

Discussion in 'Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker.' started by illini40, Aug 12, 2018 at 7:04 PM.

1. illini40

illini40 Meat Mopper

Tried a quick and easy dinner this evening that turned out delicious - naan bread pizza!

My wife took store bought naan breads and brushed them with olive oil. Added some salt, pepper, and garlic. Then two were just topped with cheese, while the other two had cheese, bacon, and eggs.

Had the Traeger set on high (ran around 415*) with Traeger cherry pellets. The plain cheese pizzas were on for about 8 minutes, and the bacon and egg were on for around 14 minutes.

For as simple as these were, they turned out great. These would definitely be a good party good to serve up many different flavors, quickly.

IMG_0744.JPG IMG_0750.JPG IMG_0751.JPG IMG_0752.JPG

2. Hungariantom

Hungariantom Newbie

Looks delicious!

3. Love those store bought naans - I get mine from Trader Joe’s and bjs

4. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

naan.jpg

5. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

Looooookinnng Gooooood.

Point for sure.

Chris

6. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great idea!
    And all those pizzas look delicious!!
    Al

7. Binford 6100

Binford 6100 Smoke Blower

looks great, now on my list!

8. illini40

illini40 Meat Mopper

Thanks!

Super simple and tasty!

Thanks Chris!

Thanks Al!

Thanks. Definitely recommend trying them out - super easy and tasty.