Wood Fired Naan Bread Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

illini40

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 12, 2017
Tried a quick and easy dinner this evening that turned out delicious - naan bread pizza!

My wife took store bought naan breads and brushed them with olive oil. Added some salt, pepper, and garlic. Then two were just topped with cheese, while the other two had cheese, bacon, and eggs.

Had the Traeger set on high (ran around 415*) with Traeger cherry pellets. The plain cheese pizzas were on for about 8 minutes, and the bacon and egg were on for around 14 minutes.

For as simple as these were, they turned out great. These would definitely be a good party good to serve up many different flavors, quickly.

IMG_0744.JPG
IMG_0750.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG
IMG_0752.JPG

Looooookinnng Gooooood.

Point for sure.

Chris

Looks delicious!

Thanks!

Love those store bought naans - I get mine from Trader Joe’s and bjs

Super simple and tasty!

Looooookinnng Gooooood.

Point for sure.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

Great idea!
And all those pizzas look delicious!!
Al

Thanks Al!

looks great, now on my list!

Thanks. Definitely recommend trying them out - super easy and tasty.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky