Wok, stove, oven, micro!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The whole meal looks fantastic Ray, but I'm a glutton for egg rolls.

Point for sure
Chris

BTW Hellish weather is just around the corner for you guys. So enjoy heaven while you can. LOL

Reactions: sawhorseray
Man oh man Ray, that all looks amazing!! You know I love Asian food and I'd destroy a mountain of that. Beautiful job my friend.

Robert

That is a mighty fine tasty meal there Ray!
Thank Brian, it's a nice change from our usual fare and something my wife loves. Thanks for the Like, much appreciated. RAY

Wowsa! That look like a great meal! Jim
Thanks Jim, not a lot of clean-up which makes things even better. Thanks for the Like Jim, much appreciated. RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
The whole meal looks fantastic Ray, but I'm a glutton for egg rolls. Point for sure Chris
BTW Hellish weather is just around the corner for you guys. So enjoy heaven while you can. LOL

Thanks Chris, I could make a meal of just snacking on egg rolls and pot stickers, love 'em
You can't be meaning summer in Gilbert? Those glorious day's of 110º plus, patio spritzers hummin' along, jumpin' in the pool a half dozen times a day with Bob, and ice cold beer. It's heaven to me! Thanks for the Like Chris, appreciate it. RAY

Reactions: gmc2003
Man oh man Ray, that all looks amazing!! You know I love Asian food and I'd destroy a mountain of that. Beautiful job my friend. Robert
Thank you Robert, and thanks for taking the time on what has to be a depressing day for you. Thanks for the Like too amigo, I appreciate it. RAY

Looks great Ray! But I'd have to use just one stick like a giant toothpick or finger food!

Ryan

That's good food and good living right there, Ray!! 🤣 I can't use them when I'm NOT drinking, I could only imagine the comedy show and mess if I was drinking...🤣🤣

You ain't kidding! I'd poke my eye out with them!

What the heck, bon vivant world travelers like you guys, I don't believe it! Thanks for the Like. RAY
backend-developers.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MJB05615
wow!
and I WAS proud of myself for making Thai chicken curry and Pad Thai the other night.
I had to look that stuff up, Hell Yes, you should be proud! That's some great eatin' chow and probably fun to pull off on the wok, I just don't do noodles in the wok, gotta save them carbs for Eye-Tye pasta, it's in my blood! Who's kidding who, it was great eating as much and whatever I wanted, get older, got to cut back on a few things. Live long enough and you'll find that out for yourself. Thanks for the Like! RAY

That’s some nice looking food, especially those shrimp!! That would take me all day to eat that with chopsticks. I’d drink enough whiskey to lose my inhibitions and just eat with my fingers.

Nothing wrong with eating with our fingers Joe, that's the fork God gave us at the end out arm! Thanks for the Like Joe much appreciated! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky