Winter soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yup, That will warm you up!! Especially in Minnesota!!!
Hasn't been very cold here yet, but cold enough for me.
I don't think we've been below +10° yet this Winter!!!

Bear

Actually Bear... Even Minnesota hasn't been below zero yet in the cities yet. We will this week but it's the latest in the season I can recall. Momma likes to make crock pot white chicken chili in the winter for us, I love it.

Actually Bear... Even Minnesota hasn't been below zero yet in the cities yet. We will this week but it's the latest in the season I can recall. Momma likes to make crock pot white chicken chili in the winter for us, I love it.

LOL---I still remember one time I drove up to Pike County, PA, Bear hunting, with my Brother R.I.P.
It was Minus 13° out, when I stuck my head out the window, in the dark, to squeeze between a big Rock & a tree, while backing into the woods.
I pulled my head in & the hairs in my Nose had froze in those few seconds!!!
I looked at my Brother, and said, "What the %^ $#%$ ----are We --Nuts???"

Bear

We usually enjoy that feeling through all January and February. This year has been eerily quiet. I'm not looking forward to spring when the other shoe drops.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky