Wifi thermometers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LexB89

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hi guy's,

I'm looking at wifi thermometers.

At the moment I'm considering the Ink-bird IBBQ-4T, Thermoworks Signals and the Fireboard 2.

I don't need the 6 probes of the fireboard but 3 food probes and one ambient sounds good.

I read somewhere the Signals has a bad connection and that is something that is key for me as I want as long a distance as possible.

Wifi rather than Bluetooth is a must for me.

Can anyone help me out?

If there is another device out there to consider please let me know.

Reactions: rose21 and JLeonard
I'm the old school... as close as possible to the point of interest... I know it won't help you but here are my disposable thermometers... while tending bbq one is always handy, eyes and mind focused like a doberman...
20201120_114002.jpg

Hi guy's,

I'm looking at wifi thermometers.

At the moment I'm considering the Ink-bird IBBQ-4T, Thermoworks Signals and the Fireboard 2.

I don't need the 6 probes of the fireboard but 3 food probes and one ambient sounds good.

I read somewhere the Signals has a bad connection and that is something that is key for me as I want as long a distance as possible.

Wifi rather than Bluetooth is a must for me.

Can anyone help me out?

If there is another device out there to consider please let me know.
I’m a fan of the meater I only have the one probe myself but they have the block in that link. It’s a solid, reliable system and you could have 1 ambient foor each food item.

I have an iGrill (Bluetooth) and recently got the Inkbird wifi. The Inkbird is great in case momma sends me on a honey do run mid smoke. Plus for the price, since I'm frugal/cheap, you can't beat it.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Thanks for the comments.

It sounds like most people rate the Ink-bird.

Has anyone used the Signals or the Fireboard 2?

Inkbird won't be disappointed you.

They both work very well but the Inkbird is cheaper and with the great discount they offer us it's way cheaper.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky