• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Wifi thermometers

LexB89

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 26, 2020
Hi guy's,

I'm looking at wifi thermometers.

At the moment I'm considering the Ink-bird IBBQ-4T, Thermoworks Signals and the Fireboard 2.

I don't need the 6 probes of the fireboard but 3 food probes and one ambient sounds good.

I read somewhere the Signals has a bad connection and that is something that is key for me as I want as long a distance as possible.

Wifi rather than Bluetooth is a must for me.

Can anyone help me out?

If there is another device out there to consider please let me know.

Joined Nov 12, 2020
Hi guy's,

I'm looking at wifi thermometers.

At the moment I'm considering the Ink-bird IBBQ-4T, Thermoworks Signals and the Fireboard 2.

I don't need the 6 probes of the fireboard but 3 food probes and one ambient sounds good.

I read somewhere the Signals has a bad connection and that is something that is key for me as I want as long a distance as possible.

Wifi rather than Bluetooth is a must for me.

Can anyone help me out?

If there is another device out there to consider please let me know.
I’m a fan of the meater I only have the one probe myself but they have the block in that link. It’s a solid, reliable system and you could have 1 ambient foor each food item.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Fireboard. I love mine. Well worth the money if you want wifi.

bigfurmn

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 25, 2016
I have an iGrill (Bluetooth) and recently got the Inkbird wifi. The Inkbird is great in case momma sends me on a honey do run mid smoke. Plus for the price, since I'm frugal/cheap, you can't beat it.

LexB89

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the comments.

It sounds like most people rate the Ink-bird.

Has anyone used the Signals or the Fireboard 2?

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Inkbird won't be disappointed you.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
They both work very well but the Inkbird is cheaper and with the great discount they offer us it's way cheaper.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.