wicked beans and pulled pork.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

magnus89

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 2, 2013
davenport Iowa
beans are done, wicked beans that is with a bit of a kick.

Attachments

• 20180713_201712.jpg
    20180713_201712.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 60
i surely am on the site quite often but never know where to post pics. cant say enough about everyone on this forum. truly a great bunch of people that share the same passion.

I love Baked Beans! Can we talk you out of the recipe? Never can have to many BB recipes.

that is correct.Dutchs wicked beans only i added some cayenne pepper, ancho chilli and sweet hungarian paprika and last but not least rasberry powder. the sweetness and the heat really mix well. i used 1 tsp of each

that is correct.Dutchs wicked beans only i added some cayenne pepper, ancho chilli and sweet hungarian paprika and last but not least rasberry powder. the sweetness and the heat really mix well. i used 1 tsp of each
I forgot to add that those are some good looking beans!

Mike

Reactions: magnus89
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky