Whole Strip loin and meatloaf from beef trim

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Look fantastic Chop!
Jeff , thanks a lot bud .

The add of ginger caught my attention.
Oh yeah . Ginger is the magic ingredient . My Son buys it frozen . Comes in garlic clove size pieces . Just push it out of the pack .
That brand of " base " you told me about , I bought the roasted garlic . That stuff is fantastic . I put some of that in it too , and I use it for a bunch of stuff .

Nice score Rich and one hell of a looking plate! The meatloaf mashed taters and gravy is just pure perfection. Man that’s got me hungry right now.

Reactions: chopsaw
I'm late to the party on tis one! Sorry, holy cow (pun intended), that is a great score with some beautiful meat. That meatloaf is off the chart, I love meatloaf! Beautifully cooked with a nice smoke ring. Your Son's potatoes are a perfect side. Man I want that meal! Great job, mega Point!

Reactions: chopsaw
He might not have to walk very far .

Now that's funny, right there. They let you have a smoker in your cell?

Thank you very much . I really appreciate that . I have to keep my strength up since you addicted me to spoon carving .
Did one last night , and got another one almost done today .
I'll post 'em up when the forum hits a slow spot .

Some addictions are better than others. I assume that your enjoying it since your cranking out so many.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky