Who else likes Old Fashioned Hershey's Hot Chocolate...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Try some better chocolate.
Where my wife grew up in, Lititz, PA
20221218_212030.jpg

LOVE hot chocolate. Great time to be into it, there's all sorts of cool stuff. Hot cocoa "bombs", stir sticks, you name it. I am definitely Nestle over Hershey but best hot cocoa I ever had was Ghiardelli.

Love the hot chocolate, but lately been liking the malt chocolate. Always was a sucker for malt.
Same here and love Ovaltine too.

a-christmas-story-christmas-story.gif

LOL, love A Christmas Story!! and if you have never seen it, watch My Summer Story, it's also by Jean Shepherd. very good too!

Reactions: zwiller
My wife is the hot chocolate lover in this house. She loves Abuelita, but she's playing with making her own recipe that uses grated 80-90% dark chocolate bars with grated 60% chocolate bars mixed with Dutch cocoa powder and blended in hot milk with some cinnamon and a tiny bit of cayenne powder. She hasn't hit the sweet spot yet, and I'm leaving it to her to find it before I try her creation.

Reactions: indaswamp
Make it a double!
My Mother use to make a homemade version of hot chocolate and as best I can
remember it had cocoa powder, carnation instant milk and sugar.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky