Who else likes Old Fashioned Hershey's Hot Chocolate...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Try some better chocolate.
Where my wife grew up in, Lititz, PA
20221218_212030.jpg

LOVE hot chocolate. Great time to be into it, there's all sorts of cool stuff. Hot cocoa "bombs", stir sticks, you name it. I am definitely Nestle over Hershey but best hot cocoa I ever had was Ghiardelli.

Love the hot chocolate, but lately been liking the malt chocolate. Always was a sucker for malt.
Same here and love Ovaltine too.

a-christmas-story-christmas-story.gif

LOL, love A Christmas Story!! and if you have never seen it, watch My Summer Story, it's also by Jean Shepherd. very good too!

Reactions: zwiller
My wife is the hot chocolate lover in this house. She loves Abuelita, but she's playing with making her own recipe that uses grated 80-90% dark chocolate bars with grated 60% chocolate bars mixed with Dutch cocoa powder and blended in hot milk with some cinnamon and a tiny bit of cayenne powder. She hasn't hit the sweet spot yet, and I'm leaving it to her to find it before I try her creation.

Reactions: indaswamp
Make it a double!
My Mother use to make a homemade version of hot chocolate and as best I can
remember it had cocoa powder, carnation instant milk and sugar.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky