Who else is tonight?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big hunt

Original poster
May 17, 2014
Northeast Georgia
BFC2DE77-FF80-410C-B19C-78A467D3935B.jpeg
just got 3 butts on the stick burner for an all night smoke. I got my barrel house cooker coming up to temp and then I’m gonna put a turkey in it.

7FB25BEA-4BD9-4920-BB35-D672EC9F6DF8.jpeg
I just got the turkey put in the barrel house cooker. My family and church family is gonna eat good Easter Sunday!
This is my first time posting but I’ve been a member for rite at 5 years. I love to be outside around the smoker!
I’ve read and learned a bunch on this forum.

Reactions: fivetricks
Got lucky and just got assigned apps for tomorrow. Nothing that will take longer than 2 hours in the smoke. Sorta leaves a lot of the day open which is very unusual.

giphy.gif

It's almost 6am on a Saturday and I don't even have a fire going.

Reactions: big hunt
Not me maybe throw something on tonight for tomorrow , looks like you got a good handle on it :emoji_sunglasses:

Reactions: big hunt
Not me maybe throw something on tonight for tomorrow , looks like you got a good handle on it :emoji_sunglasses:

I’ve gotta an old bar b chef smoker and I have to check it about every 2 hours or so. I paid $75 for it a couple years ago off Facebook. It’s a great little back yard smoker!
I’m gonna go to bed early this evening. Gotta get up early Easter morning for church so I decided I would just start early this morning so it would be done by early afternoon.

I’m at the 10 hour mark now. The butts temps are around 183 now. I figure around 2-3 more hours and they will Be ready to pull off the smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky