Who Dung Diet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
So I'm starting to feel a little bloated lately, and decided to put myself on a diet for the first time in my life. Not a real major diet like the Keto. Just one that will help me shed a few pounds and maybe lower the old blood pressure. After some serious web seaching I think I've found one that will work best for me and not break my bank account. For some odd reason this is one smoke that the wife absolutely refuses to partake in. Skidmark probably will balk at this one too which is really hard to believe. For he eats anything that comes off the grill/smoker. Well at least he used to.

I started this diet the other night and wasn't sure how receptive folks would be if I posted it up, but I told myself - Self, you've seen some pretty unbelievable things posted . So Go For It.

Well here goes nothing. I hope you all enjoy.

First, we have to start with the harvesting: Fairly fresh and a good size to start the diet off with.

DSC01332.JPG

I definitely need some reassurance seeing as this is a first for me. Not the beer the diet mind you.

DSC01337.JPG

Onto the grill. I decided to use the Vortex for a high heat cook. It gave me less time to think about it, and back out.

DSC01347.JPG

The finished product: In reality it doesn't look all that bad.

1601132779004.jpeg

As for the taste, well I'd say it needs a little BBQ sauce or hot sauce on the side.

DSC01361.JPG

If you stuck around I appreciate it. Thanks for taking a look.

C-ya
Chris

Hmmm......As a healthcare provider I might suggest that you increase the roughage in the producer of the main ingredient of your new diet. This in effect will help with your weight loss. LOL!
Jim

Reactions: gmc2003
Hmmm......As a healthcare provider I might suggest that you increase the roughage in the producer of the main ingredient of your new diet. This in effect will help with your weight loss. LOL!
Jim

What are ya talking about, Roughage!
I can see Plenty of CORN in that Turd...

CHRIS, You Sir have Lost Your Mind!...JJ

I started reading this thinking, okay there is going to be a punch line coming. That's not really a pile on his grill, breaded chicken or fish or ?
I was wrong, which to me shows just how dedicated we are to this passion and that we can laugh at ourselves and poke fun at each other. That keeps me interested.
Plus I get to find out that there are others as sick as I am, well maybe almost as sick!

I love it! Polish a turd and it's still a turd! Lol

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, I forgot about that saying.

Jim

Appreciate the suggestion Jim, however the provider already eats his veggies. Prefers meat but still eats his vegetables

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky