Who barbecues in their underwear?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
I did in my backyard tonight. LOL My wife forgot to put my shorts and BBQ apron in the dryer. My wife asked if I enjoyed that. I said yes....told her to try it with me but her in the nude.:sausage:

th_What_NO_QVIEW.gif

I'd be lying if I said I've never gone out to adjust a vent in the middle of the night in -40*C weather and skipped the pants... sure wakes a guy up!

Last edited:
At 2am when I go out to check the smoker there is no way that I am going to get dressed just to go down the garden for a few minutes. If it is a chilly night I might put a robe on though 
biggrin.gif

I think we have all gone out to check the smoker in the middle of the night not fully dressed.

I sleep nude and I won't elaborate on that.  
30.gif

Al

Mankini here.   And I wonder why the neighbors around us put up taller fences.  
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky