• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who barbecues in their underwear?

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 31, 2015
I did in my backyard tonight. LOL My wife forgot to put my shorts and BBQ apron in the dryer. My wife asked if I enjoyed that. I said yes....told her to try it with me but her in the nude.:sausage:

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Pictures would help !!!!!!    LOL......

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2009

I'd be lying if I said I've never gone out to adjust a vent in the middle of the night in -40*C weather and skipped the pants... sure wakes a guy up!

Last edited:

wade

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 12, 2013
At 2am when I go out to check the smoker there is no way that I am going to get dressed just to go down the garden for a few minutes. If it is a chilly night I might put a robe on though 

smokin monkey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2013
Please Wade, the image is just too much while I am having breakfast!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I think we have all gone out to check the smoker in the middle of the night not fully dressed.

I sleep nude and I won't elaborate on that.  

Al

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
Mankini here.   And I wonder why the neighbors around us put up taller fences.  

Last edited:

idahopz

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 9, 2015
I guess I can say "yes" - I wear things in the back yard that I would not wear in public

cecil

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 24, 2010
I always BBQ in my underwear. But they are always under my real clothes.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.