Where have you been?!?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

holysmokers 01

Original poster
Mar 9, 2011
Senoia, GA
I am located in Senoia, GA and have been competing, primarily in Backyard Divisions, for the last 4 years.  This year the Holy Smokers are running the full season with the Georgia Barbecue Association in the Professional Division.

Let me just say I found this forum on Monday after less than desireable results at the St. Patty Que in Dublin, GA this past weekend.  I have already learned so much and have so much practice to do.

Our biggest struggle so far has been the pork loin catagory but I have picked up numerous ideas from several threads that I am ready to start smokin' tonight!

Oh yea...we are using a homemade pull behind pit with a warmerbox.  The base is a 250 gallon tank and it is a hybrid Reverse/Direct Flow.  Also using a Charbroil with a Fire Box.

Welcome to smf glad to have ya!! Tons of info here and great members too.

Sounds like you are already getting around the forum pretty well.

Good luck with your upcoming competions!!!

welcome aboard!

there are a whole bunch of very knowledgable  people here

that can probably answer just about any question.

and a very freindly bunch to boot! your gonna love it here

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Glad to have you on board, Holysmokers. As you have already found out, there's tons of stuff here to help you perfect the art of barbecue.

Enjoy the smoke!

[h1]Welcome to SMF!!
d7480ffd_ABIDE.jpg
[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky