where do u live and what do u cook on

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am in Baton Rouge, La. and my go to grill is a little Weber Q-1200 gas grill that is perfect for the three of us. Sometimes I also use the weber 18" kettle. 2nd masterbuilt MES30.jpg Weber_Q_1200_Purple.jpg mailbox mod 1.JPG auber.jpg weber-kettle-grill.jpg On the weekends I turn to either my MES 30 standard or my modified MES with the Auber Controller and the external smoke chamber.

I used to be active at SMF. Joined when I started cooking 'Cue in 2006-7 (thanks to great help gained here from many) and living in metro Detroit. I now live in Tulsa area. I was born in KY and have family west of Paducah so consider that are of 'Cue the style I grew up on. (Leigh's in Kevil or Starnes in Paducah locally) - Love Kentucky style 'Que so joined this group. But I have become very good at brisket, etc thanks to many here (and some other spin off sites) -- Thanks for listening.
I live in Cliffside Park, NJ. I grew up in Paducah. I love Leigh’s Potato Salad, but Starnes BBQ &Sauce. I’ve ate at every bbq spot here, in North New Jersey & NYC. They’re so clueless on how to make BBQ. They don’t dry rub or smoke. The closest BBQ I’ve found like home was Mighty Quinns. The new BBQ spot in Edgewater, NJ, 2 sandwiches, 2 sides and 2 cokes cost $35.00. I could of stroked out right there. I dead ass feel like buying a smoker and a food truck and selling southern BBQ at festivals here. They don’t know what they’re doing here. The craziest is they like sweet sauce, there is noooooooooo vinegar sauces. One more thing, Ohhhhh , how I , miss Chong’s:) I love Chong’s Ham Fried Rice & Won Ton Soup . Nothing like it!

Hello fellow Ky smokers. I just recently decided to start smoking more often so I got a Pit Boss Sportsman vault style pellet smoker. Loving it so far. Being able to toss 40 lb of pellets in the box and smoke all night while I'm asleep is a big improvement over the old charcoal smoker I used to use. I'm London, Ky and look forward to being on this forum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky