Where can I get the best price on LumberJack Pellets?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will pu 10 bags this weekend, pu a hickory and cherry on a quick trip the other day but no room for the full load

I think folks posted that they will price match, hope that helps

If you have an Atwoods near by that would be my suggestion. I've seen them at the one in Gainesville. Don't know if Atwoods has a store around Conroe or not?

Before I found a Rural King about an hour away a dealer near me was selling 20# bags for $15.99. Highway robbery! Also, check out bbqpelletsonline.com for a group buy. Super reasonable.

275141FC-2437-4B0E-AA41-A2AE8AB940B9.jpeg These pellets aren’t easy to find in my area, but I found a small mom and pop that carries them regularly. $20 for 20lb and $35 for 40lb. Definitely not cheap but picked up a few bags to try them out.

Any good and economical sources around Conroe TX (North of Houston)?

Hi there and welcome!

Dick's is going to be your best bet. Once you try some you will see the quality and it will hurt less to buy them... unless you are using them in a pellet smoker then I would burn the cheapest pellet you could get and put in the hopper and ONLY burn the Lumberjack pellets in a smoke tube for great flavor. That will keep the wallet from taking a beating and likely give you the best flavor you could hope for :emoji_blush:

I couldnt keep the Lil Devils burning in my Amazen pellet tray. MES 30

The trick is to microwave the pellets to dry them out before using them.

I use a glass baking dish microwave for 2-3 minutes give them a quick stir and then another 2-3 minutes.

After you microwave them put 2oz of lemon juice in a glass bowl and nuke for 60 seconds x 2. you may have to add a little water the 2nd time, that will take most of the smell out so the wife wont fuss to much lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky