When Your Backyard Gets Invaded!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
But in a good way!! So love and respect these animals… they are beyond phenomenal!

Have a local herd that will winter around here! Just so happened they chose my area this year! I’m just fascinated by these…

026E7047-F128-4E29-A5D4-871DF4C03BE2.jpeg

2BF1768C-6D65-407A-BA8A-1A7DB1A2F8A3.jpeg

A8D9C7FB-2E97-45E2-8D6A-BAEE73C1BD6A.jpeg

Man that's amazing!

I love seeing nature like that.
I also would love to to be able to bag one and eat like a king :)

Great post!
Thanks brother… appreciate it! Love these animals and have huge respect for them… so cool!
We did do decent elk hunting this last year… 😉

PM me if you’d be interested bud! 😉

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Beautiful pics! I have the little'uns (Whitetail) here in my back yard, they normally don't hang out in such numbers. What you have in your backyard is my favorite red meat. Fell in love after my first steak.

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
I enjoy watching whitetails on our property, but i would pop wood if I had those guys cruise through! Totally awesome!

Reactions: JLeonard
Just fantastic, wife would be in heaven if that was to pass through our yard.

She is like Elly May Clampett when it comes to any animals , and she would try to make them pets

Very nice Justin

David

I love elk. They carry themselves in a way that is just majestic, masculine, powerful but yet graceful. I had 37 acres in unit 10 in N AZ. Ton's of elk and antelope there.

What's all that white stuff??

Thanks brother… appreciate it! Love these animals and have huge respect for them… so cool!
We did do decent elk hunting this last year… 😉

PM me if you’d be interested bud! 😉
Will do if it's something I could end up managing some day :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky