When it's time, it's time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cornman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 30, 2016
South central PA
The timing was right. Giant stores had baby backs on super cheap and I had a load of veggies come in from my garden so that was Sunday night's meal. Rubbed the ribs in cowboy rub and smoked them on the WSM with a mix of apple and hickory chunks.

Closer to dinner, the mrs. cut up the veggies and made a balsamic to marinate them in. Using the temp method on the ribs, I pulled them from the smoker a few degrees away from 195 and put them on the grill and sauced them with Sweet Baby Rays. I was also taking care of the veggies, adding some periodic balsamic as they grilled. Can't take credit for the mushrooms and onion...they were store bought, but the rest are homegrown.

With rum and coke in hand, we ate like kings. It was a good night.

nice job, 1/2 point for the rum and coke as well ............lol    
Looks-Great.gif
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky