What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Sides

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Being from Oklahoma originally, Deviled egg potato salad is a must. Cornbread stuffing (not the stove top stuff,) and cranberry sauce. Oh yeah..and slaw. Slaw goes good with anything.

I'd have to go with BBQ green beans instead of casserole & pickled eggs. I think pickled eggs are on the table for every get together. Good in the summer & winter too.

Favorite: seasoned stuffing with hottest breakfast saisage and finely chopped giblets blackened.

Green bean casserole, the inventor of which died recently at 92. From CNN: the woman who created it has passed away. Dorcas Reilly was 92 and died of Alzheimer's disease on October 15 in Camden, New Jersey...Home Economics department at Campbell's. That's where she came up with what the company calls "the mother of all comfort foods" in 1955.

I was born in Camden in 1954 and lived across the street (Abblet Village) from the Campbell's plant for a number of years.

Is Cool-Whip a side dish? ; ' )

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky