What's on Q for today?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dalmorloson

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 27, 2007
St. Clairsville OH.
The wife, kids and I have been craving ribs lately so I got a few racks and fired up the smoker. I can't fire it up for just ribs though so I made a couple dozen ABTs and a pizza fattie (with ground beef this time). Qview to follow.

cool.gif

Now it all sounds good but you need some Qview to prove that this thing really happened. Now we do have a saying here and thats goes like this "No Qview it didn't happen".

Tried to answer this once and it didn't work. Hope I dont have two replies at once.  It is a stainless vertical smoker from Cabela's. Its a propane job but I use a bigger wood box (cast iron pan) and I use lump charcoal and chunk wood in it. Then I use the propane to tweak the temps when needed. Works for me. Here's a pic
d140aafc_BILD5939%20(Medium).jpg

Mines not the cabelas brand, but I bet its made by the same company. its layed out the exact same, looks like the same size and everything. Except mine has different door handle, name label, and the control knob is different. but the vents, thermometer, legs, and side handles are all the exact same. mines from academy and is a few years old which would explain the control knob change

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky