Whats everyone's Christmas meal plans?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Years ago Diners Drive-ins and Dives did an episode in my town at Tomahawk Restaurant (North Vancouver, BC) he declared they made the best Yorkshire puddings, I found the clip years ago and it has been my goto recipe. Here is the clip for your enjoyment.
That's pretty much the same recipe that I followed (I used Kenji's recipe from Serious Eats), with the exception that my wife is sensitive to dairy. So, I combined the weight of the milk and water and substituted the same weight of Oat Milk. That, and since I was smoking - didn't really have the drippings, so used grass fed beef tallow I found in Whole Foods. They turned out great!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky