Whats everyone's Christmas meal plans?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm gonna splurge and get the family sized can of Spaghetti O's. Last year the small can just didn't cut it for a family of 5.

Chris

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year everybody!!!

We are actually doing a Frick's Shank ham with almost all the fix'in. No schrooms.

Christmas eve will be a double smoked spiral ham .
Christmas day the kids go to their Mom's side , so it will be just me . Well , me and a cattle dog bumping the back of my legs .
I look forward to these days . Not sure yet what I'll do , but might include some kraut and sausage .
I did have a can of Chef Boyardee mini ravs a few weeks ago.
That and the Beefaroni were a fast refuel lunch when I was working . Ate it cold out of the can , sitting on an empty 5 gallon bucket , in miserable weather .
Ah the memories .

First time with ham for our party tonight.

Smoked a Sam’s club spiral ham 2.5 hours over cherry at 250*. Did an apple cider mop and glazed for 45 minutes at the end with butter ,honey, maple syrup,and brown sugar. Wife made cheesy potatoes, sweet potatoes and the girls brought pasta salad and cheesecake. ALL GOOD!
IMG_0784.jpeg

Well that wasn't very nice to say

Sorry about that PC. I was just trying to make light to the below thread. You'll have to read the quotes to get my humor. As some of the posts have been removed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky