What You Listening To

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Soon to be a classic. Liked AC/DC Since they first showed up. Great song here when you're sitting sipping some whisky, smoking a cigar.......Turn it up, Tap your foot and play your Angus air guitar...You know you want too.

I have loved AC/DC since the high school days back in the 80s! Saw them live a couple of times. Always a great show.

Jim

Reactions: 02ebz06
Got a lot of AC/DC music but have not heard that one. Thanks for posting.
Rock the Blues Away is one of my favorites.

A bit of trivia - I would imagine most Americans don't know what the song "The Jack" is about.
I had to Google it.
Turns out it's an Australian slang for VD.
One of the groupies gave it to one of the band members.
The song will make more sense knowing that.

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Got a lot of AC/DC music but have not heard that one. Thanks for posting.
Rock the Blues Away is one of my favorites.

A bit of trivia - I would imagine most Americans don't know what the song "The Jack" is about.
I had to Google it.
Turns out it's an Australian slang for VD.
One of the groupies gave it to one of the band members.
The song will make more sense knowing that.
I went and googled the lyrics to refresh my memory. Yeah, makes more sense now! LOL!

Jim

Reactions: 02ebz06
My wife and I seen the cannons that they used in the concerts and vids. They are static display at Rock Lititz sound stage in PA.

Rock Lititz is where many large bands go to setup and practice. Lititz is where my wife grew up, Amish country Lancaster county pa.

Veltins Arena (Arena AufSchalke), Gelsenkirchen, Germany, may 21
Tickets are $168 ea
torock.jpg

to rock1.jpg

This song is from their Power Up album.

I like the Bon Scott era of AC/DC better than the Brian Johnson. Don't get me wrong Johnson is good, but Scott was the original.

Chris

Reactions: zwiller and 02ebz06
That's AC DC minus E plus B ... Just what I've always called them...

I remember back in the day when we had the grandkids racing (motocross)... The guys (and kids) did a quick weekend trip (drive all night Thur. night practice Fri. race Sat/Sun. drive all night Sun. night back to work Mon. morning) up to Ohio or Indiana ... The kids loved to hear "Big Balls""... They would giggle and blush... Say that they were talking about them... LOL..
It was funny... kinda had to be there...

• Haha
If y'all get a chance to look at the mists of time, find the one labeled This Is For Mal.

HUUUGE ACDC fan. Seen them a few times. New album is great, I like the Realize track. As a musician I am happy to see Malcolm get some respect finally as he was actually the brains of ACDC.

As was said, like both but Bon for me all the way. This is a DEMO as in no studio magic overdubs...

Amazing how good this little speaker sounds lol

Attachments

• IMG_9185.jpeg
    IMG_9185.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 10
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky