What wine goes with smoked brisket?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's not the humor part, it's the disrespect displayed by the individual in the video. And yes, bourbon always goes good with brisket :p

Reactions: BucketBack
Need to go a little Fancy? A great Red that has something for everyone...Col di Sasso. An Italian import, a blend of Cab Sauvignon and Sangiovese. This red is dry but not acidic. There are light Tannins and Tons of Dark Fruit. This was the biggest seller in the restaurants I worked...
Just the family at a Picnic. Peter Vella Delicious Red and Delicious White! Under $15 a 5L Box, light, very fruity, sweet enough for Newbies but too sweet for general enjoyment. Then my Never Fail Recipe...

Smokin' Great SANGRIA!

In a Pitcher large enough to hold a Gallon plus Fruit, combine...
1C Brandy or more...cheapo E&J, Christian Bros.
1C Triple Sec...orange liqueur.
2C Apple Juice or Cider
2C Orange Juice...Fresh or Simply Orange
1-2 Sliced Oranges...Lemons and Limes, Optional.
1-2 Diced Apples
2 1/2Qt Red Wine...Vella Delicious Red or Riunite Lambrusco is my fav.

*NOTE* You will use most of the 3 Liter Bottle. Or if you have room, dump it all!

Additionally, if you choose a really Dry Red Wine, you may need to add a bit of Sugar. The Lambrusco is on the sweet side so no additional sugar is needed.
Mix well and CHILL WELL...I stick it in the Freezer for an hour or more.
"CAUTION" This goes down smooth and will kick your BUTT!

DRINK RESPONSIBLY....Please!?!

Enjoy...JJ

I have a feeling some of my sisters in law and brother in law's wives might not want cold beer Saturday.
I know nothing about wine! This was on sale and I figuered anything the involved bourbon had to be ok!
red wine.JPG

Reactions: earl610
I’d suggest the little something hazy limited release from Lagunitas. Super good and the women will like this beer. So will you. Everyone will have fun. Plenty of tannins (or some great thing) to cut through the fat. LOL. Or go with the JD, a splash of the JD red (hot cinnamon), ice to the rim and a splash of coke. They will love that too.

If beer / JD are out I’d go find a few bottles of Sangiovese. It’s a winner. Hard to find. Chill it and Pour it over clean clear ice if it’s really hot. Make your own ice cubes while your at it. It’s all inappropriate for vino, but who cares? You’re drinking wine with brisket.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky