What the heck?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe your influence numbers are lacking ?
That's it Chop!! He has failed in his obligations as an enabler recently. Seriously Steve, you need to go buy something that none of us need then convince all of us why we should buy it :emoji_laughing: At that point your full privlidges will be restored.

Robert

I can't even stay on for more than a few minutes before have to reconfirm again.

That's it Chop!! He has failed in his obligations as an enabler recently. Seriously Steve, you need to go buy something that none of us need then convince all of us why we should buy it :emoji_laughing: At that point your full privlidges will be restored.

Robert
HA! Haven't I been doing that all along??!!

Even tho I click the "keep me logged in" button I have to start all over again for a couple of weeks now. It's the same with Yahoo and a couple of other sites ever since I did a re-start. I must have screwed something up but I have no idea what I might have done. Bunch of Silicon Valley junk! RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
It kept having a beef with my e-mail address. So, I'm using another to see if that helps.

Reactions: JLeonard
PM me the one you changed it to it's still showing that one

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky