What kind of bee doesnt Sting? A newbie!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

k-stab

Original poster
Jan 25, 2014
LISBON MAINE
Well hello all. Im Todd up in Maine had a Stroke last year and been dreming of being back down south a guy that I used to work for down in Biloxi got me into smoking well I'm finally going to build my own starting with a 275 GL fuel oil tank going to need plenty of pointers so any ideas will be appreciated

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome aboard almost neighbor.  I too am an ole southern boy in Maine.  Been here 15 years  and live in Bridgton. 

You now have access to loads  of experienced veterans to  help you in your build.  Just ask and someone will be able to answer your question.

Good luck on your building project.

Lamar

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky