• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What is with the site today???

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
I have tried for 15 minutes to post to a thread and it either goes to forum maintenance or just back to the original posters post, and does not include my post...

jjwdiver

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 5, 2010
I had an issue this morning trying to reply to a pm, so I gave up. Later I posted on a thread and it seemed fine...guess I better answer that pm now

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
There was an upgrade scheduled today and I don't know how long it takes for this one but that could be the problem

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
The upgrades they did today were pretty big. Lots of fixes(theres still more coming so not everything is fixed). They are also working to make the site faster and that is coming soon. 

callahan4life

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 20, 2011
Now I am getting the following:

"Your mobile browser can only load the Basic editor. You may see some HTML source displayed. Any BBCode you enter will be converted to HTML when you save."

I'm on the same computer I was on yesterday, so I don't know why suddenly I am having problems.

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
The site was slow and gave me fits yesterday.  Seems to be better now.

Good luck!

forluvofsmoke

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 27, 2008
[quote name="callahan4life" url="/forum/thread/103988/what-is-with-the-site-today#post_601004"]Now I am getting the following:

"Your mobile browser can only load the Basic editor. You may see some HTML source displayed. Any BBCode you enter will be converted to HTML when you save."

I'm on the same computer I was on yesterday, so I don't know why suddenly I am having problems.

[/quote]

That's the same thing I'm seeing while starting a q-view to release later today. When I previewed the page, I have quad spacing between my recipe ingredient lines, and there is kind of a garbled code here and there.

I'm seeing the same thing in this reply box, so I'll see if this reply even goes through or not.

Eric

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Some of the same issues here too. Sounds like their working on it and the site will be better when they finish upgrading.  

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
My editor seems to be ok. Is it still happening?

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Everything here is ok now. Thank-you.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.