What end is up?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nate_46

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 12, 2008
Alamosa, CO
Well I am not new to smoking, but have had a hell of a time the last couple years producing food that I am proud to serve. The last few months I have made great strides and have had some promising results. I don't know what I can contribute to the forum, but I will sure be taking all the great advice I have seen!

I have a Brinkmann Smoke n Pitt Professional with most of the modifications. This week I hope to put a couple thermometers in the lid at grate level to free up my probes for the actual meat I am smoking.

I live in Sourthern CO where the wind blows constantly. I usually smoke in the garage (minus the car) with a modification to the vent used by my water heater. Works like a charm, very little smoke escapes into the garage.

I usually like to ramble on, so my posts will not be short, but hopefully interesting.

Anyway, hello everyone! Glad to be here!!!

Great place you came across here. Being experienced, you'll find in short order that you'll have more than a few of your own ideas to share for the newbs and vets alike! Welcome!

Welcome aboard.........You might want to take the free 5day ecourse, lots of great info........And always feel free to search the posts and /or ask and someone will have an answer for you...............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky