What do you do when you bored?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wpnsexpert78

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 30, 2016
Herriman, Utah
YOU SMOKE WHATEVER YOU CAN. I woke up and thought to myself it was going to be a boring day so I did what every other rational man would have done, I fired up the smoker pulled a couple of briskets and a few pounds of sausage out of the deep freezer, went and bought some chicken, pork butts and pork tenderloins. Once everything was cooked I vacuum sealed everything in portion sizes and "BAAM"  I have lunch ready for the next week or so.

That's only going to last a week,or so? Great idea enjoy the lunch breaks!

I am in upper mid 50s and on Disability.  Boredom is 50% of my day.   I do watch for meat on sale, pork that I can smoke, BBQ or make sausage with .I watch nothing but NASCAR and Rodeo events, I hate all unionized sports.  I do some cooking, but my disability is with what is going on in my brain, so sometimes that is a challenge for me.

Dang man, lunch for the next week or so.

You gotta have a biiiiiiig lunch box.  
biggrin.gif

Nice smoke man.

Hope you had fun.

Ed

my disability is with what is going on in my brain

Have the same problem doc said PTSD when I seen her on Fri.

Don't do what I do drink

Richie

When bored? I get on SMF and see want the rest of you guys are up to...JJ

If your bored. Netflix all the way! Game of Thrones is amazing. I do a lot of fishing. Living in Michigan. Tons of different types of species to go after. From bluegill to King Salmon.

I'm ashamed to say. I haven't done much bbqing the last couple of weeks. I got a new AR15 rifle. So I've been shooting every weekend for the last 2 months. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky