WF Prime Brisket & Prime Plate Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
Know that I was going to have a rare chance to use my smoker, I ordered a prime brisket and some prime plate ribs from wild fork .Fired up the TK and let come up to temp (250).
pbris4.jpg

Trimmed the brisket a little and seasoned with some meat church and then a little cherry rub for color...Brisket started at 16lbs and I probably trimmed 3lbs off..
pbris5.jpg

Next up was the beef ribs... about 6 1/2 lbs each...
pbris3.jpg

Using meat church on these too..Going to put the ribs on around 12 to 1 am..
pbris2.jpg

Looking forward to using my new brisket slicer... More pics tomorrow .....
pbris1.jpg

Now that's just what I need to see at 7 a.m.🤣
I don't usually eat breakfast but I could tear that up this morning then! Looks great

Keith

Reactions: jaxgatorz
I'm in. Those ate looking darn good. I've got a Wild Fork store being built that I'll be able to walk to. I can't wait for it to open. Yeah, I'll have to walk as I won't be able to afford driving after that. Haha.
I'm following keep the feed going please.

For those asking about the smoker...It's a T&k medium reverse flow cabinet....
tk.jpg

tk2.jpg

tk3.jpg

tk4.jpg

tk5.jpg

Brisket slicing coming up soon..

You and that smoker did those chunks of meat proud Mike. Nice job all the way around.

Point(s) for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky