• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Went with lifetime

JLinza

Fire Starter
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 24, 2021
Well guys and gals, I decided to go with the lifetime membership. Mostly just wanted to say, thanks for all the hospitality. That's the big reason I did it. People have been very nice and I hear of new and exciting ways to cook everyday. Thanks to zippy, smokin peachy and smokin edge, for leading me in. Can't wait to learn more and share with all of ya. If you are a newbie to SMF, I encourage you to join the chat and read the threads... you won't regret it.
Thanks again
JL

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
JL, thank you for your generosity.. it is greatly appreciated!

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
great choice on the lifetime. Nice of you to give back also. I agree with you, zippy12 zippy12 and smokin peachey smokin peachey are true pillars of the community, well respected and exemplify the very thing the forum stands for, the willingness to help others and foster relationships.

clifish

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 25, 2019
Me too a couple weeks ago. I have been on here for a while and just never stumbled on the contribution button. I always support any forum I am active on. I have learned tons from all the great people here.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Me too a couple weeks ago. I have been on here for a while and just never stumbled on the contribution button. I always support any forum I am active on. I have learned tons from all the great people here.
Way to go. I had been doing the yearly but Lifetime just fit right for me.

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
I went with the Lifetime Membership several years ago and still swear it was the best $$ I've ever spent, plus it helps to support the forum.

Robert

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Welcome from Iowa! And it's a great way to support the forum! The value definitely outweighs the cost.

Ryan

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
I went the same route and glad I did. Sites are hard to maintain.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.