Went all in on Blackstone now in the club

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr rat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Well been using a flat griddle on my camp chef for a while but wanted to upgrade to a larger griddle so as previously stated on another Post Walmart had their 36 inch four burner for 279 so too cheap to pass up I had to grab it but while I was there they had a close out on some 22 inch adventure Blackstone grills with cover and carry bag open box for $74 so I had to grab one of those too lol now I’m set.
182344DF-338A-4E0B-B4C7-3A56935DAED7.jpeg
93BD0EEA-B98A-49B4-8820-7BDFDCDCB5E6.jpeg
B14BD495-53B0-4871-B21D-E9B869D479E2.png
771ED42D-994E-426F-9B3C-C542D6E2828C.jpeg
7973E01C-615B-42CE-855C-3C91EF1B461E.jpeg

Well been using a flat griddle on my camp chef for a while but wanted to upgrade to a larger griddle so as previously stated on another Post Walmart had their 36 inch four burner for 279 so too cheap to pass up I had to grab it but while I was there they had a close out on some 22 inch adventure Blackstone grills with cover and carry bag open box for $74 so I had to grab one of those too lol now I’m set. View attachment 659315View attachment 659314View attachment 659316View attachment 659317View attachment 659318
nice score. a ddinking buddy got one too on my recommendation. My wonderful wife bought me a 19" for Christmas, so no room now. (like that's ever stopped me). I love the 19" cause I can throw it in the toyhauler with my Charbroil Grill to go, and have enough for a weekend.

Reactions: dr rat and negolien
nice score. a ddinking buddy got one too on my recommendation. My wonderful wife bought me a 19" for Christmas, so no room now. (like that's ever stopped me). I love the 19" cause I can throw it in the toyhauler with my Charbroil Grill to go, and have enough for a weekend.

I was thinkng about the 36 too but honestly, I live in an apt upstairs and already have a mb560 lol

Reactions: dr rat
AWESOME! You will love it! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Griddliciousness!

Walmart got me on that 36" Blackstone deal also. A whole new way of cooking for me.
Yep way to good a deal to pass up.

Wow , now 1 for each hand, hope you picked up 2 spatula's. lol

Nice score, nice looking flattops

David
Thanks David!
1 for the house 1 for camping and off-roading.

Great scores all around. Loving my griddle.

Jim
Thanks Jim

Great score, your burger and cheesesteak game just went thru the roof! RAY
Thanks Ray

Nice find! I'm just curious how you managed without all the enablers help? Lol

Ryan
Ryan, i’ve gotten a whole Lotta stuff purchased because of the enablers on this site lol

I was actually lookin at that smaller one which I had that sale here lol
I was looking for the smaller one, but couldn’t pass on this deal.

That’s the plan for this one camping, tailgating and off-roading

I was thinkng about the 36 too but honestly, I live in an apt upstairs and already have a mb560 lol
Lol you can make it fit. They have a nice 22” with a stand.

AWESOME! You will love it! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Griddliciousness!
Thank you. loving them

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Go Big or Go Home..... Nice pick up and you will really enjoy those new toys. The pancake recipe in the Blackstone book is really really good. Add fresh blueberries and you will not regret it!! Have all the enablers convinced you to get the infrared thermometer, dome, cleaning kit, lights for night cooking, apron, outdoor TV with surround sound, and and and ???? :emoji_laughing:

Go Big or Go Home..... Nice pick up and you will really enjoy those new toys. The pancake recipe in the Blackstone book is really really good. Add fresh blueberries and you will not regret it!! Have all the enablers convinced you to get the infrared thermometer, dome, cleaning kit, lights for night cooking, apron, outdoor TV with surround sound, and and and ???? :emoji_laughing:
HMMMM, I could use an outdoor tv!!!

Thank you. I’ll have to look for that recipe I have a few of those things on the list because of the site there’s always something on the wish list that’s for sure.

Heck of a nice score! Congrats!
Thanks Steve

Welcome to the club I have the 36"
Thank you

HMMMM, I could use an outdoor tv!!!
Lol me too!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky