Well it has sausage on it. Scotch eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have made those before my friend-there some good eats. where you been hiding??

Hey good to hear from you. I been around just not posting much. They sure are good. I spiced the sausage up with some Cajun seasoning and just enough brown sugar to give them a hint of sweet. They were awesome. 

They are almost a meal in and of themselves.

Looks great Jeff. You should come to Jerry's and make these for us.

I just had a Scotch Egg at a pub tonight. I can't believe I have lived this long without trying one. It was fantastic!
Been scanning through the threads and will be trying some this weekend. I am going to use some eggs I have pickled. There's a few mentions of that by other folks so its not new. Going to try about 200 for 4 hours or so. I will be using my 40" MES.
I will keep you posted.

Ya know i have tryed those before, but could never find the scotch.
ROTF.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky