Well, can't believe I did it, but I bought...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats hope ya like it and have good luck with it

Nice truck!  I have a 2004 Chevy Crew Cab and it has 99,800 miles on it.  i will be doing the front brakes on it tomorrow for the first time in it's life.  I love this truck and will be sad to put it down some day.  But looking forward to it's replacement with all the new options!  Congrats!
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif

Last edited:
Nice truck, but since I'm a Parts Manager at a Dodge dealership, I kinda lean towards the Rams. In all honesty, all of the Big 3 trucks rock. Best of luck with the GM version.

Hey Pinto

I got the 1 ton version and "LOVE THE TRUCK"!!

896a4bac_DSCF1819.jpg

Been a Ford fan and owned 6 new 1 tons since 1995. This is my 1st Chevy and I'll get another.

Congrats on your new toy!!

Enjoy!!

Todd

Nice truck. I've had Fords all my life, maybe it's time for a change.

Yeah, I definitely like the styling on the new Chevy's as opposed to the Ford's. The dealership I went to also won my business by being what I felt was genuinely honest. I went to Ford, Toyota, Nissan, etc and felt like they were all hosing me on price. Chevy came out of the gate with an initial offer about $7k lower than their competition.

Hey Pinto

I got the 1 ton version and "LOVE THE TRUCK"!!

896a4bac_DSCF1819.jpg

Been a Ford fan and owned 6 new 1 tons since 1995. This is my 1st Chevy and I'll get another.

Congrats on your new toy!!

Enjoy!!

Todd
Nice, that's a big ass truck. More than I would need for sure!

You can never go wrong with a Chevy. One of the best trucks out there. We run a farm and we have almost all chevy trucks. We have 1 ford and it's a 2010 but the damn thing keep on going in to the deal cause of problems. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky