Welcome to Our Newest and Youngest Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We had a new member join SMF today, he is @Ryder2013. He is the son of Sowsage Sowsage . Although we really have no requirement qualifications, let me tell you about Ryder-He has his own pit and is creating his own recipes.
Several Moderators and Admins have given Sowsage our endorsement of Ryder2013 joining the ranks here at SMF. The main reason we have given our blessing is 1- SMF is a family friendly site and all family members should be able to participate in these forums. 2- Sowsage has given us his assurance that his son will be supervised when he makes any posts to our pages.

So welcome and encourage Ryder2013 in his endeavors in the world of smoking meats. Shoot, in a couple of years, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't become out youngest OTBS member!

Smoke On!
Absolutely Welcome,,,gotta start em young !!! Look forward to seeing his creations .

HT

RyderD2013 RyderD2013
Welcome to the forum young man. I am so glad you joined us.
Please don't feel any pressure to post cooks right away, we all understand. When you're ready, I think it would be so cool to see your pit setup. That will give you a start at posting pictures. I sure look forward to visiting with you. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ryder glad to see you have gotten your account set up. If you have any problems feel free to PM me

Reactions: Sowsage
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave Ryder such a very warm welcome. He really enjoyed reading all the comments and welcomes!

We had a new member join SMF today, he is @Ryder2013. He is the son of Sowsage Sowsage . Although we really have no requirement qualifications, let me tell you about Ryder-He has his own pit and is creating his own recipes.
Several Moderators and Admins have given Sowsage our endorsement of Ryder2013 joining the ranks here at SMF. The main reason we have given our blessing is 1- SMF is a family friendly site and all family members should be able to participate in these forums. 2- Sowsage has given us his assurance that his son will be supervised when he makes any posts to our pages.

So welcome and encourage Ryder2013 in his endeavors in the world of smoking meats. Shoot, in a couple of years, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't become out youngest OTBS member!

Smoke On!
Dutch, cant thank you enough for such a warm welcome... By the time Ryder got to see he was overwhelmed with all the comments.....thank you!
Welcome to smf from Tennessee young man! Already seen a couple of your cooks and looking forward to many more. You got a heck of a dad!
thanks for that Jake!!
Welcome RyderD2013 RyderD2013 to the forums! have enjoyed your dads posts and look forward to dad vs son cook off!
Jim
oh! Its gonna happen!!! 🤣🤣
Im thinking a sammich cookoff. See if Sowsage Sowsage or RyderD2013 RyderD2013 is the sammich king of the house. Been a while since we've seen a monster sandwich post.
Jim
🙄 hate to say it.....but I think he has me beat........stay tuned Jim!
RyderD2013 RyderD2013
Welcome to the forum young man. I am so glad you joined us.
Please don't feel any pressure to post cooks right away, we all understand. When you're ready, I think it would be so cool to see your pit setup. That will give you a start at posting pictures. I sure look forward to visiting with you. :emoji_thumbsup:
Great idea colin!. And thanks!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Welcome Ryder from Iowa! Look forward to see some of your cooks! Seen many from your dad and look forward to more. It's a great thing learning how to smoke food and spend awesome time with your dad and family... your family just got way bigger with your SMF family!

Ryan

Welcome Ryder. Very glad you are able to join. Looking forward to seeing more of your cooks. We've seen some already and you couldn't have a better teacher.

Glad to have you Ryder. Lots to learn and if Dad doesn't have an answer ask us. Never be afraid to post a question...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky