Welcome To KY PTII

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
We (me and wife) were on our way to a concert for our grandson.

When

Boom

We got creamed.

My wife is ok just sore. I spent 6 hours in the ER. x-rays, cat scan. No broken bones but some tendon damage in my shoulder, knee and hip. Seat belt put a large cut and bruise across my shoulder and chest.

Im pretty sure USAA will total the honda. The guy who hit us needed no medical attention.

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

Thankful you and wife are ok with no serious injuries! Wish you a speedy recovery!

Ryan

When you can walk away your doing good. I remember telling my wife to get out of the car because of the smoke, emt told me its not on fire it was from the airbags.

I know what a spitball feels like when it hits a wall....lol

Thanks everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Zorg
Dang, glad y'all walked away from that one. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Sorry that happened to you two hopefully you both recover quickly I'm sure you will both be sore the next few days. Hope you don't have to go through to much with the shoulder and knee and hip.
Hopefully you can find a replacement vehicle had a friend get run into and they had a very hard time getting a replacement vehicle not a lot of supply out there

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky