welcome to all newbies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Greetings from the Peach state. I have learned so much from reading all the posts Thanks to everyone.
Bourbonchef
icon_lol.gif

Glad to have you with us Bourbon Chef and welcome to SMF. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what equipment you use for smoking.

Enjoy!

Thanks Dutch, I work in Metro Atlanta as a shift Sgt./police. I love bbq and just got a cheap water smoker (brinkman) Tried my hand at smoking a few times with less than great results. Found this web site and have already picked some good cooking tips. I'm smoking some country ribs (I know not real ribs) Wish me luck.

Bourbonchef

Well, well, well, looks like we got another Law Dawg on board. Used to work the thin blue line meownself and you have my deepest respect. Even though I work Security now, I still wear the black band on my shield every May 15th.

You can't go wrong with the ECB. That was my first smoker when I got back into smoking foods. If you haven't done so already, sign up for Tulsa Jeff's 5-day eCourse. Lots of good info there plus it's free.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky