Welcome New Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You know that is a great idea...

I was thinking earlier today that I should have done a promotion like the first 5 signups get a prize or something.

I tell you what...

I am going to send members 2-5 their choice of either the sauce or the rub recipe since you were definitely the first one I am sending you both recipes as you requested.

See I am such a great guy today and in a great mood too!

They are on the way soon...
Sounds great

Reactions: flatbroke
[you],

Allow me to welcome you to the greatest forum online! Here you will have the opportunity to learn and to teach, to ask questions and and to answer them. It will be a give and take situation and that is a good thing.

This is a much larger forum than the Yahoo forum some of us have been used to for the past year and has hundred of features that may or may not interest you but they are there nonetheless and available for your use.

Feel free to explore the site and try the features.. be sure and let me know if you find any problems or have a good idea for a new forum or category or any suggestion at all.

I am always on the lookout for good moderators, if you genuinely believe that you are moderator material then send me an email telling me about yourself and why you feel that you would make a good moderator for the smoking meat forum.

All considerations are solely at my discretion however, I promise to treat each with fairness and all due respect.

Once again welcome to the smoking meat forums I look forward to meeting you there!
Thanks

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky