Weekend Smoke Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raypeel

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Enid OK
We are having a pre-Thanksgiving dinner Saturday so I'm going to smoke a turkey @ 300 degrees. The inlaws aren't big on turkey, but love meatloaf so I thought I would try one. Is it ok to smoke the meatloaf @ 300 with the turkey? I'm also going to do a fatty and some ABT's for snacks.

Well, keep 'er mopped and put it in later than the boid, obviously. Turkey on the lower rack, and maybe a foil under the 'loaf, to direct mop away from said boid. <Sigh I miss Boid. A cockateel I had a couple years back. Good name eh?>

icon_lol.gif
funny kinda like a Zebra named spot?

Most meatloaf recipes I have seen usually say 350 for the temp in the oven and a smoker ain't nothing but an oven with smoke. You will be fine.

We have a black cat named "Pepper". The kids want a white cat now. Of course, they want to name it "Salt".

My brother named a cat we had as kids "Moosa". I don't know where he came up with a name that invokes such strong images of a moose. I do know that "Moosa" was no match for the radiator fan under the hood of a ugly green 71' Olds my parents had! Not pretty.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky