Weekend Baby Backs

Discussion in 'Pork' started by tbrtt1, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Nothing special, just remembered to snap a few pics this weekend. 

Couple racks rubbed the night before and put on my Smokin-It #2 with some oak and Pitmaster's Blend in the AMNPS. 240* for 5 hours sans foil (I never foil).

2. b-one

b-one Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks great! Way not to foil it's for resting only far as I'm concerned. Long live great bark!!

3. I usually put in a roaster pan and cover loosely with foil, but I don't wrap tightly in foil especially just out of the smoker. I find that they can still steam a bit when they're hot out of the box and wrapped tightly. 

4. crazymoon

crazymoon Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Excellent looking ribs !

5. bear55

bear55 Master of the Pit

Looks great, I always foil...

6. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Nice ,Ribs , and good for you for not foiling... [​IMG]

Pull back and all look good on these BB's.

7. Looks very tasty. I foil sometimes and go naked others. They both turn out well every time.

Happy smoken.

David

8. For the record, I don't have a problem with foiling. I was just mentioning how I did the ribs. I did try foiling early on when I started smoking, but I think I am a bit of a smoke hound and I like the smokiness I get with the longer smoke time sans foil. 

9. That's what makes smoking fun. Some people like very little smoke. Some like a little more, Then I am a smoke hound and could eat just smoke it I cold get it on a plate.

Happy smoken.

David

10. Mighty tasty looking ribs  I like that color

Gary