Wednesday night half ribeye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great deal on that and cooked to perfection. Nice job.

I hope you aint calling Yuengling cheap beer? LOL Thats my beer of choice.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Out of the state, Yuengling seems to be priced as a premium. At least from what I have seen in NJ, NY, MD and OH. Yuengling and Hog Maw were two of my very first pleasant surprises I found when I first moved to Lancaster County and having the local, non-tourist, PA DUTCH food...JJ

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Out of the state, Yuengling seems to be priced as a premium. At least from what I have seen in NJ, NY, MD and OH. Yuengling and Hog Maw were two of my very first pleasant surprises I found when I first moved to Lancaster County and having the local, non-tourist, PA DUTCH food...JJ

It’s about $12 for a 12 pack here. But Tennessee is terrible on beer prices. 24 pack of miller lite is $23

Volfan,
Beautiful steaks, great job
I picked up one of those ribeyes myself. I am going to smoke the whole thing tomorrow. We will see how it goes
Big Glenn

Thank big Glenn. Great deal on them. If I had the time I would have smoked the whole thing too. Let us know how it turns out!

I bought a 7.75 lber at Kroger. I'm going to smoke it next Saturday.

Hell yeah. Can’t beat the price and the quality of the meat was great! Hoping Kroger’s runs that choice brisket for $1.99 lb sale again soon. Only seen it one time and I missed out

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky