WEBER 26 — MOONSHINE BABY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 7, 2017
Northern Arkansas-Banjo Land
First smoke for the Weber 26 with the Smoke N Sear XL. Couldn’t be more pleased with the products I purchased.
The menu: baby back ribs spritzed with moonshine. Pulled at IT 195. Pear wood added to the Royal Oak briquettes. Too lazy to pull the membrane off. Out come…see for your self:
209997F5-A4DE-4867-8763-5079BA0F1C70.jpeg
F6D09D1C-FAF0-4C0B-81B7-AF7397425585.jpeg
A46B1347-193F-42BB-9FC6-F0F84F9706C0.jpeg
C18EA72B-237D-4B5B-A53F-EE79388784D0.jpeg
7B0A4899-CED3-440A-99E5-EBA7AE113275.jpeg
9891E684-0E7D-452A-BF6E-64005B3EDBF6.jpeg
1179EA22-303A-4EA3-9FDE-0EF20E64F913.jpeg
38E4CA39-79D4-450C-95D0-EE83B3511ADE.jpeg

Nice work, I'm supposed to be breaking in my new 26er this week with a couple of racks of spares, see if the weather holds. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks good to me. Question for ya. Could you have cooked the ribs on the lower charcoal rack and then say cook a pork butt on the top rack using the slow and sear or vice a versa? Seems to have alot of space next to the charcoal holder on the lower rack that can be utilized.

Reactions: JLeonard
I need a SnS for my Kettle. The ribs look great...JJ

Man oh man, those are some great looking ribs. Beautiful color and they appear to be super juicy. Great job!!

Robert

Nice . They look great . Nice choice for the first cook .
Thanks for the compliment!
Good grub there. Nice.
Thanks bud!
Looks like a successful first run!!
YEAP! Turned out great!
Looks great. the 26" Kettle is my next fix for my MCS syndrome
lol! You won’t be disappointed!
Nice work, I'm supposed to be breaking in my new 26er this week with a couple of racks of spares, see if the weather holds. RAY
Thanks. You’ll love it! So much room!
Bam bam that how you do it! Very nice!
Thank you sir!
Appears that new Weber works pretty darn good. Real nice cook.
Gary
Really impressed with 26. My smoker of choice now!
Looks good to me. Question for ya. Could you have cooked the ribs on the lower charcoal rack and then say cook a pork butt on the top rack using the slow and sear or vice a versa? Seems to have alot of space next to the charcoal holder on the lower rack that can be utilized.
Thank you. That’s a good question. I never thought of that. Might have to do some research on that.
I need a SnS for my Kettle. The ribs look great...JJ
Thank you sir. SnS is well worth it!
Man oh man, those are some great looking ribs. Beautiful color and they appear to be super juicy. Great job!!

Robert
Thank you Robert! They were juicy and had some kick to em!
Those are some fine looking ribs there my friend!
Al
Thank you sir!
Mighty fine looking ribs.

Jim
Thank you Jim!
Thing of beauty. Nice break in. . .
Thanks for the compliment!!!

Way to go Justin, those ribs look perfect. Question for ya - Did you use hot water in the SnS trough?

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky