WARMED CHICKEN TENDERS IN THE AIR FRYER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So for all of you guys that have the 360's are they all emeril's? Or is the difference in how many bells and whistles they have?

Thanks again
Ryan

I got the biggest damned thing I could find with all the doohickeys and attachments. We had an air fryer and I loved what it would turn out but it was just too small and with the basket, you could only do 1 layer of food. We didn't use it often because it was difficult to get enough food in there. When I decided to upgrade, I went full-tilt. I wanted something I could do large quantities of food in so this is what I went with. Blessedly storage here isn't a big problem except on the patio, which is loaded up with cookers. The kitchen has a lot of storage space. Had to move a couple things around but it sits on a shelf in the pantry.

On a different note, this seems to be another Bear Legacy my friend :emoji_laughing: Emeril should be paying you royalties for all the air fryers that they have been sold because of you. So many people are getting them and turning out some amazing food. I know I'd have never even known about them, let alone bought one, it if weren't for you posting about it. Yes, as you said, it gets hot on the outside but that's easy enough to overcome if you have two brain cells to rub together :emoji_wink: Yes, the controls can be confusing to figure out, also as you noted, but it's a fun learning curve and well worth the effort.

Thank you Bear!!
Robert

Oh--OK---I would have liked to get that one, but my Kitchen Circuits would have had a problem with the Wattage of that one. Right now that one is $239.96, but I would have had to run heavier wire & bigger outlets to make me "Not Worry" about that.
Are they actually bigger in size, or just in power?

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky