WARMED CHICKEN TENDERS IN THE AIR FRYER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
The more I use this air fryer the more I like it. I had some leftover chicken and tater wedges from the other day.
Threw them in the air fryer to warm and crisp them back up, and of course some of JEFF"S Fabulous BBQ Sauce

Getting Happy !!!
IMG_1885.jpg

Ahhh here we go...... Lunch
IMG_1886.jpg

Thanks

Gary

Quite the coincidence! I just posted up my lunch with chicken strips. Yours looks great.

Another coincidence...I was just thinking how coincidental it was to see two back-to-back chicken threads done in the 360.

Too many coincidences,
Robert

Thanks Guys, Air Fryer makes it simple. Before we would bring chicken home, fire up the oven and get it a little more crisp,

I have to get my Smoker Fired up, every time I walk by it I hear it whimpering :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Gary

Gary, what did your 360 cost if I may? We have a small air frier but because of its small capacity don't use it much. But with all the fine meals you all have been putting out it sure looks like we could put one to good use

Ryan

Ryan I'm on my phone and cant seem to quote things. I got one also and I believe it was $350 or $375 and worth every penny of it. There are SO many things you can use it for it's incredible. I love mine, just need to start using it more but the weather has been nice enough that I keep cooking outside

Robert

Thanks Robert, could have looked it up online but I was already here so why not. With our Iowa temps it would really come in handy, been about 30 degrees every day and overcast and not much wind. For us that's nice, especially after a week or so of 0 degrees

Thanks again
Ryan

Ryan I'm on my phone and cant seem to quote things. I got one also and I believe it was $350 or $375 and worth every penny of it. There are SO many things you can use it for it's incredible. I love mine, just need to start using it more but the weather has been nice enough that I keep cooking outside

Robert

$350 or $375????
Holy Shoot---Is that one Gold Plated??
I think mine was under $200.

Bear

Ok...Bear was a lot closer than I was. Just checked Amazon and I paid $259 for mine. Looked at a couple of other places but they were charging for shipping. I get free shipping with my Prime membership so it came out less to order from Amazon.

Thanks Bear!!
Robert

Ok...Bear was a lot closer than I was. Just checked Amazon and I paid $259 for mine. Looked at a couple of other places but they were charging for shipping. I get free shipping with my Prime membership so it came out less to order from Amazon.

Thanks Bear!!
Robert

Maybe you got the one that's too big for my Kitchen?
Mine was $199.96----Free Shipping:

Bear

Maybe you got the one that's too big for my Kitchen?

I got the biggest damned thing I could find with all the doohickeys and attachments. We had an air fryer and I loved what it would turn out but it was just too small and with the basket, you could only do 1 layer of food. We didn't use it often because it was difficult to get enough food in there. When I decided to upgrade, I went full-tilt. I wanted something I could do large quantities of food in so this is what I went with. Blessedly storage here isn't a big problem except on the patio, which is loaded up with cookers. The kitchen has a lot of storage space. Had to move a couple things around but it sits on a shelf in the pantry.

On a different note, this seems to be another Bear Legacy my friend :emoji_laughing: Emeril should be paying you royalties for all the air fryers that they have been sold because of you. So many people are getting them and turning out some amazing food. I know I'd have never even known about them, let alone bought one, it if weren't for you posting about it. Yes, as you said, it gets hot on the outside but that's easy enough to overcome if you have two brain cells to rub together :emoji_wink: Yes, the controls can be confusing to figure out, also as you noted, but it's a fun learning curve and well worth the effort.

Thank you Bear!!
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky