Wanted: PK Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WillPower

Original poster
Jun 27, 2019
Hi

looking for a PK Grill in the SoCal area, let me know if your interested or thinking of selling one

thanks,

will

I bought my PKTX from Amazon because they give you the option to pay it out over five months with no interest or fees if you are a Prime member. It takes the sting out of buying a $450 grill. They also offer the same deal on the OG PK for $370. I have used that joker no less than four times per week for the last two years so it was money well spent.

I bought my PKTX from Amazon because they give you the option to pay it out over five months with no interest or fees if you are a Prime member. It takes the sting out of buying a $450 grill. They also offer the same deal on the OG PK for $370. I have used that joker no less than four times per week for the last two years so it was money well spent.

Thanks, trying the used route first then will buy new if I can’t find one.

Good to know much you use it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky