Want to buy Humphreys weekender

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gidman

Original poster
Jan 1, 2021
I would like to buy a Humphreys weekender or long weekender. Send me a message if you know of one for sale.

They look like pretty sweet smokers. I assume you are looking for Used Equipment, as these are available from the manufacturer. $1300-$1700 is not bad compared to similar smokers at $2K+. Best of luck in your Quest...JJ

Did you see the used Stumps baby for sale here? Stumps is likely even higher quality than the Humphreys. Not a knock on Humphreys at all.

Did you see the used Stumps baby for sale here? Stumps is likely even higher quality than the Humphreys. Not a knock on Humphreys at all.
Had 2 stumps in the past, not interested in gravity fed smokers. Also looking for light weight portability

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky