Wahoo...got a smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

den

Original poster
May 14, 2009
I bought a vertical gas smoker at Sears and so far have tried a couple of pork bellies and some chicken using hickory. I'm shooting for having a Memphis oasis in my Philadelphia back yard!

welcome to the smf, once you start making your own smoked food its hard to look back.

Welcome aboard Den! Congrats on your new smoker, lots of good recipes and ideas on here. Enjoy!

Welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us. I'm in the Philly area.
smile.gif

Welcome to smf look learn and listen. These guys and girls here knows alot about anything you mite think of smoking.

Welcome Den.
Ahhh good old Philly. Spent a good portion of my younger years just hanging out, wandering the streets and having fun up in Philly.

Stick with this site and you will be smoking like a mad man in no time.

Good for you.. Glad your having fun with it. I think there is nothing more relaxing than being in your back yard doing barbeque. Post some pics of your smoker and some of you food. Welcome aboard.

Ron

Welcome to SMF and congrats on the new smoker. Nothing better than spending a nice relaxing day around the smoker then being rewarded with a fine meal. Have fun and happy smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky